2018 Adventure Park General Admission Pricing
All tickets are valid for 3 hours of climbing with an additional orientation and safety briefing that begins at your reservation time. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your reservation time to register at the Park Store.
- Age 12 & older: $54
- Ages 10–11: $48
- Ages 7–9: $39
- Ages 3-6: $18
Group rates require advance reservations. These are filled at a first come first served basis and require a deposit to hold your time slot. For more information on groups, please visit our Groups Page or contact us for more information.
Summer Schedule (June 9 – September 4)
- Open 7 days a week
- Sunday-Thursday 10AM-6PM
- Friday & Saturday 9AM-10PM
- Holidays 9AM-10PM
All dates and hours listed are subject to change
- Groups of 15 or more are eligible for discounted group rates.
- All group discounts require advanced reservations through our Group Booking office (615) 610-9500.
- There are limited spaces available for group discounted reservations, and are filled at a first come first served basis.
- Weekends and holidays fill quickly, so book early!
- A $150 non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking, in order to hold the reservation.
Weather Policy: The Adventure Park is Open Rain or Shine!
- We recommend dressing for the weather.
- In the event of severe weather (such as thunder, lightning, or high winds) the courses may close.
- Although we are unable to offer refunds, in the event of any course or Park closures, your time may be extended, or vouchers will be made available for you to use towards future climbs that season!